Wednesday 31 December 2008

StarWalk 08

For fat lazy guy me to join the Starwalk '08 was a shocking news among my friends.
They all laugh at me and said I was crazy. I would be collapse at the start of the walk.
The walk is estimated 10KM long.
No men among my friends had tried to walk that far since the dawn of obtaining transport vehicles.
Despite of their laugh, I process it since I had pay the fees.
The organizer had give out a lot of goodies like T-shirts, sample of product and vouchers that the amount already payback the fees.
Me and my friend arrived at the starting point around 7am since the walk start at 7.15am for non competitor.
The walk for my category started and we all walk.
It was a fun experience to walk around the town site and factory site in the middle of the road and you don't have to worried about the cars. All the road were blocked out.
Surprising that one of my old friend was the judge of the day. Did not want to disturbs his duty so I did not talk to him.
As I can see during the walk is that I was not in the last group. I was in the center of the group. That was a breakthrough for me.
After two hours of walking, me and my friend finally arrived at the finishing point.
The place was now turning to a carnival. There were a lot of promotions held at there.
After a quick sample testing, I decided to go back.
I thought my stamina is so tough that I don't have pain for my leg after the long walk.
I was wrong and it took three days to prove it.
Damn.

No comments: