Wednesday 7 January 2009

Stay Or Not To Stay

Recently, a lot of my colleague had resign to seek better offer. They gave a lot reason why they left. One can make a conclusion it is because of our company policy are not fair. It all start when my company decided to terminate one of their old worker due to economic crisis. A man who work for their boss for 7 year had being chosen and being terminated just like that.

Then, the company's situation started to become tension. Some started to feel that the company is hopeless and plan on resign to seek better offer. Yes, other company are much much better. They never terminate their worker whatever their company status are. They will still give out bonus to worker even though the company profit is suck. Yes, there are still exist company utopia. But if these utopia exist, then why still have people resign from there? Nobody never give me the answer.

I admit that my company really suck at the moment. Never know when I will loose my job. Seeing people leaving sometimes tempting. Now, those who resign are hero and those who still stay are loser. Only loser stay in loser company. Loser, what a name for those who stay. If I were to resign, what do I write my reason? People resign I resign? People said the company suck while I feel that all the company are all the same suck? Could I be a loser as they said just because I know once I resign it is hard to search new job at these kind of economic tension? Do what people do? Follow the trend?

Stay or not to stay? That is the question.

No comments: