Thursday 21 October 2010

Plan A Plan

My friend ask me if I have plan to be rich before retired. I said yes. As a matter of fact, I am current working on a plan. He was curious asking what is the plan. I told him that I am planning a plan that plan on how to make a plan to be rich before retired.

People tend to ask us what is our plan and yet most of the time we cannot answer it because we never have one. Even the people that asking the question might not have one also.

What I have learn is that the plan that we make early might sound good but when executing it, a lot of unknown elements could happen to slow down our progress or fail it. What should we do then? Make more plan. Plan on overcome the issues and plan to foreseen the new unknown element of surprise that we might meet later. Some just give up the current plan and get on a new plan.

No comments: