Tuesday 31 May 2011

Airport: Oversea Airport

After a standard delay of flight, I finally arrived at the other side of airport. This terminal is much bigger than the one I am coming from. Not to mention nicer. From my arrival to the luggage claiming, I need to walk a distance. The design here is very nice. I think only the national terminal can compare with this one. Anyway an ace should compare with an ace not with jester.

Just one thing that I dislike about the airport here, the custom people thought I was going to sneak in to their country to work. I was requested to fill out a form to ensure that I will leave their country in a certain time duration or I will be charge for overstaying due to working at here “illegally”.

Well that’s a typical for me as my fellow nation are the one who build this reputation.

Well done, assholes.

20110522(000)

No comments: