Thursday 2 June 2011

My Staying

My customer have prepare my staying at a hotel allocated at Clarke Quay. The hotel is a stared hotel. I check in at 2pm after my lunch. My room is very nice and for once I am happy that I took the job.

My room didn’t have the street view or what view. Just a swimming pool at below which is too small to watch anything.

The bathroom have a shower and a bath tub. Oh boy. My favorite.

They provide a lot of facilities like HD TV which I didn’t have any cable connection to it. International TV channel that didn’t clear in view. A short cable internet connection, yes, no wireless. A mini bar that I need to pay deposit first just in case I use any.

The room is quite nice and it cost me around 250 per day.

Lucky I didn’t need to pay the bill first.

No comments: