Thursday 21 June 2012

R.I.P Mozart

After all the excitement of WP7 to get the new update of WP7.5 aka Mango. We thought Microsoft is coming back and able to complete with Android and iOS. With all the features that able to be upgrade by all the WP devices, it is a one big slap to those android and ios devices which only able to get partial of update for each update.
But after the announcement of WP8, all are flushed to the toilet drain.
“All current windows phone will not get the new update”
It is like an arrow that strike to all the current wp devices owner. Suddenly all these user are like a dumbass that being abandoned by Microsoft.
R.I.P my Mozart.
p/s: although I know that my devices already being abandoned by HTC way long ago after the Mango update. But for those Lumia owner, my damage is no where near them.

No comments: