Tuesday 27 August 2019

Gadget Dilemma...Still

I am having this gadget problem for some times now. For the pass decade, I have own quite a few devices that to today standard, these devices should have been consider as obsolete. A lot is from early 2010an. Due to my carefulness usage, these devices still running quite well. This should have be a good thing but it also stop me from getting the latest devices as it seem a bit wasted if my buy a newer devices that can do quite same thing as my current devices. I never intend to sell my old devices out due to privacy and sentiment issue. Anything that have previously stored my data I will destroy it thoroughly. I know there are software that can restore data even you have format your devices. I wont take any chance of that happening.
Carrying 4 devices around is not so comfortable. But until these devices are totally tornoff, I will have to stick on using it.

No comments: