Tuesday 6 August 2019

iPod Touch 4th Generation



Over the years, I have own several devices that still workable until today. This will be a series of though of these devices in current year.

iPod Touch 4th

This is the company devices that was pass to me after it already totally outdated and nobody want to use it anymore. It only have 8Gb which leave less to none for anything in nowadays. It stop receiving update since iOS 6.4.

I use it to listen to Podcast. Have to use iTunes to do sync as using wifi will kill the battery instantly. I use the native Music app to manage my Podcast as only it able to separate the manual insert podcast file into album. The Apple Podcast app unable to separate it.

Fortunately if using the Music app to listen, it still manage to hold up around 12 hours to 15 hours of non-stop playing. The plus advantage of this device is it is very ligtweight at 100g only.

For storage, since it is a 8Gb model, I was left with around 6 Gb with no any apps installed to it. It is still consider enough if just insert Podcast file and several frequent listen music album. Thats all it can. Any further will break the storage.

No comments: