Saturday 17 August 2019

What happen if battery die out

One thing I keep on think is what happen if the Surface Pro 3 battery die out, can I still using it by plugging it?

One thing I notice from time to time is if my Surface Pro 3 has empty battery and I tried to on it by plugging the power cable to it, it will not boot directly. I have to wait around 5 min and then it can. Even that also has issue, when I try to login, and the battery indicator show 0%, it will shutdown again. I have to wait a bit and restart again the device.

My suspect is that the device rely on the battery to power up and if there is not enough power to power the devices, it will cause issue. Or another way of thing is that the power that juicing the device doesn't provide enough power to start the device.

Whatever the reason are, I can only sure of it when the battery is totally die out on me.

No comments: