Wednesday 25 September 2019

Stand Up

I like to listen to some good old stand up show. The most popular stand up is those which is very very offensive. The most famous stand up comedian that I am very fond of are Richard Pryor, George Carlin and Jerry Seinfeld

Richard is famous for his very racist joke and he curse a lot.

George is famous for his view in many aspect of life and he is more of a philosopher than a stand up comedian.

Jerry is a very special one where he seldom curse in his stand up. His topic mostly resolve around life. The little aspect of daily life. He had his own TV show and I always remember this gag he perform. It is around like this: "When you watch a TV ads about detergent, they will show you a shirt full of blood and then wolla the blood stain is gone. I don't care how the blood is gone, I am more concern on how the blood get on the shirt. Call the 911"

No comments: