Wednesday 1 July 2020

LiberELEC for Raspberry Pi Model B+


I own this Raspberry Pi Model B+ since it first launch and due to lack of internet speed, I unable to use it as I intended it to be, as a Jazz music box. A player that will play Jazz music 24hours non-stop, like a cafe

Lately, I have finally have a high speed internet that meet my requirement.

At first, I tried to install it with the latest LibreELEC but the performance is very horrible. Device easy crash and restart randomly. So I downgrade it to version 7.0. It run very smooth with older version.

I added a few stations in Favorite section for quick access.

Since this player will be standalone, I installed a remote control app, Yatse which run better that the Kodi remote control for me. I pair it with the Pi and now I can select station or shutdown the device using the app.



No comments: