Tuesday 20 October 2020

Microsoft Whiteboard

Since OneNote not suit my need, I found another software by Microsoft which is Microsoft Whiteboard. It has similar features as OneNote which make me think it is strip down feature of OneNote. 

Currently the software only available in Desktop installed from Microsoft Store and iOS. Still no news when it will available for Android.

As the name suggested, it is more on the drawing then note taking which is what I want. I can open the whiteboard across devices using my account but I wasn't able to find where the file is stored at.

The structure is very simple. It use whiteboard concept similar with Google Jamboard but Jamboard has terrible pen writing smoothness. 

For now I will keep using it until it prompt some tricky issue that might force me give up the software like OneNotes did.

No comments: