Friday 13 February 2009

Election. Again!?

Not enough a year, I will be needed to vote again for my place. It is the duty of a citizen perform their right to the society. The ADUN of the place resign due to "PRESURE" or "SAFETY" reason which I don't understand. As far as I concern, every time there is a small election, the place will be blessed with a lot of goodies.  I hope my place will be blessed as well. The date of election will be inform on 15 - Feb - 2009. Don't know need to apply leave or not? Looking forward to the day.

Anyway, thank to the ADUN that have resign who might did something good for the past year which I didn't know of. I will always remember the low profile KEY guy who win the last election on 8th of March 2008.

adun

Arumugam a/l Vengatarakoo. ADUN of BUKIT SELAMBAU 2008

No comments: