Tuesday 17 February 2009

Hand Phone

For ten years, I have change several type of phone. All were free cause no one want to use it anymore. The first is NOKIA 3310, the hottest common hand phone on the block. You can see plenty of people using these model. My father give me the phone. Since it is free, why not. I just only use it for basic usage like phone and messaging only. After a while, the battery had issues which also a common issues to every 3310 user.
Then I change to my brother's phone, the NOKIA 8250. It is quite small and compact. I like it but the weakness is that it cannot display message that is long. Or should I say it can only support short message. I use it quite a while also.
Then I change to my father's phone, NOKIA 2100. This one I didn't use it very long because the keypad issues. It keep other's from borrowing my phone to send message or phone. The key pad make it hard to press. If the key pad is still ok, I might not change to new hand phone.
The latest hand phone that I now having is the NOKIA 3110C. It is the cheapest hand phone in NOKIA that had all basic requirement one can ask. Even though All my friend's hand phone are much much high level compare with me.

No comments: