Friday 26 June 2009

Work for a dime: Part 5

He thought I never figure out what's he doing lately.
He said the company is busy.
Busy my ass.
He is with the girl, his secretary.
Why?
Why man always chasing his secretary.
24 hours there to serve?
I pretend not to know.
He didn't know I had hired a private detective to check on him.
He will pay for what he had done.
I am not going to let him get away with this.
Nobody can mistreat me.
Nobody that live.
The time had come.
The company business is stable and making a lot money now.
Time to harvest.
I get myself a professional through my private detective.
He get the order.
He will do his job near the restaurant that I ask my husband to come.
Tonight is the night.
I wait at the restaurant early tonight.
Pretend to be a lovely wife waiting for her husband to come and have dinner.
Then, at the right time, I hear people scream outside the restaurant.
Someone had being killed.
I know, the man had did his job.
I rush out like ordinary busybody and happy to see that my husband had die.
On the spot.
I cry.
As loud as I can.
Tear flush out.
It was tear of joy.
I am rich now.
Nobody will ever know.

No comments: