Wednesday 24 June 2009

Work for a dime: Part 4

I think I need help.
A professional help.
Can't do it myself.
As the movies always that if you do it yourself, you will get screw up.
Money can solve problem.
Lucky old Harry, my all time private detective introduce someone to me.
He said he is the best.
Never miss and never get caught and never give out his customer.
Else he would be out of business,
I arrange a meeting with him.
He is a very caution man.
We meet at a common place, in a park.
We sit just beside like total normal strange who rest at the park.
I need him to take care of my secretary.
The man didn't ask any question except her picture and her where about.
That is good. The lesser he know the better I am safe.
My wife started to suspect of me cheating on her.
Can't afford to lose her.
Her money.
Need to get rid of the trouble.
If I do it quickly, she might never figure out.
Hope the man do the job quickly and clean.
After a few months.s
My trouble had gone.
She never come to the office to work anymore.
The man had done his job.
I am safe now.
Oh, it is time to have dinner with my wife.
Better go now.

No comments: