Monday 22 June 2009

Work for a dime: Part 3

Need to hurry up.
Time is nearly 8.20pm.
Could he be there?
I hope he is there today also.
It had been a while he was there.
I can feel that he is watching me.
But why he didn't take the move.
What is he waiting for?
I pretend not notice him although it is hard because the train station is so empty.
Is he interested at me?
If I am not involved with my boss, maybe he could be my choice.
That's if he is available.
He look so nice and shy.
Every time I try to look at him, he look around other directions.
I am getting tired with my boss.
He promised divorce with his wife but that just bullshit.
Everyone know it is his wife that help him start the businesses.
There is no way he will left his wife for her.
I am a human being. I have my own life also.
Maybe I will start the move.
Tomorrow.
Maybe tomorrow I will talk to the man.
Hope he wouldn't feel strange to see a woman take the first move on him.
He really were at there today and he is walking toward at me.
I am so nervous right now.
What should I act?
Be cool. Don't get too excited.
Here he come.
He is grabbing something in his pocket.
What is it?
Oh My!
A gun!

No comments: