Sunday 21 June 2009

Work for a dime: Part 2

Here come the girl again.
Right on time.
I wait here everyday to check on her.
She always arrived at here around 8.20pm.
She never late a minute, like a clock.
At least as long as I know.
The train station isn't a crowded station.
Sometime it is nearly empty except for the homeless.
That I can't help look at her more than I should have.
She quite pretty.
I have check on her for quite a while.
It is about time I take action.
Can't wait too long or else something might happen.
Tomorrow. I will do it tomorrow. That is the due date that I set.
The next day, I arrive at the train station.
Hope she will be here today.
The train station still almost empty.
I wait patiently.
A man need to be very patient, especially to woman.
And that woman is a special one.
8.20pm. Here she come, right on schedule.
I walk toward her.
I keep calm.
As our distance is nearer and nearer, I am waiting for the perfect moment.
Now, she is in the spot.
Now or never.
I put out my gun and shot her right in the face.
All happen in a flash moment.
But I swear I could see the shock of her face.
What a waste, I just wonder why would someone want her killed.
But that was not my business because without them, I am out of business.

No comments: