Saturday 20 June 2009

Work for a dime: Part 1

Business is slow lately.
Not much of customer.
And I thought last month was worse.
I thought of give up the business but what else can I do?
This is the first customer of the month.
Can't be so picky.
Still need to pay the rent and bill even if I didn't need to eat.
The deal is simply. The customer didn't care too much.
I just need to do as usual.
The customer provide what I need to know and I will take it from here.
The time is up.
Better close the deal now.
Even though the customer already paid me up and there is seldom a comeback.
But a man must keep his reputation.
Especially in this business.
I am professional.
Near a restaurant, a man was walking pass me.
It is him.
I pull out my gun and had a clean shot at his head.
After that I just walk away.
People started to scream.
The man was clean dead as usual.
Maybe tonight I will treat myself a nice dinner.

No comments: