Saturday 11 June 2011

Another big day,

This time is my hometown. My mother have been half force half persuaded to buy a dinner ticket in honor of my hometown fund raising for our local temple. 

They said a deputy minister will be coming to the dinner as well. Many people dressed up to meet the minister. But due to don’t know what reason, the deputy minister absent at last minute. He send a representative to give his speech. He started with Malay version first which to me is very odds as the whole hall is full of Chinese people. Only one Malay guy that come with the representative is in the halls. Is that necessarily?

The ticket said that the dinner start at 7:30pm but not until 8:30pm the dinner only started. I have sat at there like a fool waiting the food to come.

When the dinner started, my table were not sat full yet as there were five more people who haven’t reached there yet. When they came, I was asked to move my sit so that those who came late could sit together. I didn’t move as you are late and that’s your problem. If you want to sit together, come early.

The dinner is a bit boring and the duration for each food is served is very long. Until 10:30pm, the dinner is still haven’t finished yet.

I slip out and just go back.

No comments: