Friday 10 June 2011

The big day for my friend

Today is the big day for my friend as he is now officially off the hook from the bachelor group. The wedding procedure is very simple, go to the hotel and bring the bride back home.

No food no drink no ang pau given. They said want to keep everything simple.

At noon nothing to eat or drink and if you want any of it, find it yourself.

At night, at the feast, we were treated with vegetarian menu. No because my friend is a vegetarian but because of his wife. Now the need of his wife overweight the need of the guests.

The feast is very suffer as we are cannibal and these are shit to us. After the feast, we still felt hungry and we need to go to the mamak stall to eat nasi kandar. This is the first wedding feast that I cannot eat full.

Really nice going, bro!!

One thing that I cannot understand is that for all the procedure that my friend have skip out, only the open bride’s door ang pau they never skip.

Hmmm…I guess nobody can really skip money.

No comments: