Tuesday 20 August 2019

Android Tablet

Recently I notice that Samsung has a brand new tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 LTE which seem like a not bad devices with its pricing at below 600. Consider it as a large version of my Samsung J7 Prime. It is stated that it is using TFT screen and not IPS and the resolution is 1280x800.

I went to Samsung Outlet to see the actual device and what surprise me is that the screen seem very wash out. The color is a bit dull and pixelated. It is a bit unbelievable at that time that make me turn off to purchase the device. Beside there is no promotion for the device. I get nothing except the device along.

The device is a bit heavy and thicker than I expected.

8" seem still consider as small to my usage. I felt that with the pixelated screen, it will make my situation much worst than when I own the Asus Memo Pad HD 7 which is IPS screen and the screen doesn't felt pixelated. Maybe that's how Samsung able to cut the cost.

No comments: