Monday 19 August 2019

iFlix

iFlix feel like a localized version of Netflix. Even the logo look and feel like a ripoff. I able to gain a deal that is RM1 a month for the subscription.

At first it seem like a good deal but after I tried to view it, I notice a serious issue. A lot of the drama that available is not complete. We can only view what they have. Some drama you can only view one season out of its many season. Maybe it is due to license but in this case, how an audience able to watch it? This is more common on USA drama.

If you love local content, then it is a delight. Too bad I am not into it.

I tried to watch some old movies from Thailand but in my shock, these movies doesn't come with subtitles which is very bizarre. How many people will understand  the content of the show or movies? Or the movie was never to be meant for others to view?

I was hoping I can view more old local Malay movies that around 80an which to me is the Golden age of local movies but due to its limited search function, it is very hard to find it.

Until now, I only watch a few shows from the apps. I also notice that the offline down can only allow you to download maximum 25 shows only and after you watch or play the show, it will self delete in 2days regardless if you have finish watch it or not. Not sure if this is a good way to force people to finish watching the show.  

No comments: